RETREATS / STAGES
Marrakech Yoga Retreat Five Day Getaway
November 8th - 12th 2017
Early Bird Price : 770€ (til July 25th)
Full Price : 825€ (after July 25th)
- Morning & evening yoga sessions
- Beginners & intermediates welcome
- Stunning Five star Moroccan Palace setting in Marrakech
- Classes in English & French
- 4 nights/ 5 days accommodation in the palace
- 3 organic meals per day with gastronomic Moroccan & French vegetarian and vegan cuisine.
- Heated swimming pool
- A choice of extra-curricular activities
For a quick peek at the venue : www.les-deux-tours.com
Note : As the number of places are limited, we strongly urge you to submit your reservation quickly.
The retreat is limited to 16 practitioners, however it is open for anyone else who would like to accompany a practitioner, at a reduced rate for room and board only.
Why you should join us ?
The perfect environment to unwind, relax and deepen your yoga practice while discovering the mysteries of Marrakech, enjoying incredible cuisine and body-melting spa services, among other things….
Rest and recharge while challenging yourself to a daily practice for 5 days :
Sessions are designed to be playful, good humoured and individually challenging ! The exploration of yoga with curiosity and child-like abandon is the pinnacle starting point in all of my classes. It is the Iyengar method that helps me to transmit a precision and theory that will clarify the alignment and the benefits of the postures and sequences for each student, wherever they find themselves in their own practice. Growth, transformation and the journey of self- discovery are on the menu !
What’s Included :
- 7 yoga sessions ( 4 morning dynamic Asana workshops 2.5 hours) ( 3 evening Restorative & Yin practices 1.5 hours)
- Five star palace accommodation, double or single occupancy for 4 nights (yes, there are 2 beds in the rooms). Suites available for extra charge.
- 4 delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the hotel restaurant where the cuisine includes the great classics of the Moroccan kitchen as well as French gastronomy, using only garden fresh, organic, seasonal, top quality products. Moroccan food is perfect for vegetarians and meat- eaters alike.
- Tourist tax
- Bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Heated 28x7 metre swimming pool
What’s Not Included :
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- Spa facilities and services
- Gratuities for chamber maid /bell boy, laundry service, phone calls, taxis
- Cancellation, personal or medical insurance
You should arrive at Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK) on November 8th 2017 before dinner and depart on November 12th. There are taxis to and from the airport at the cost of around 100 MAD per trip (10€).
Head for a dream destination: Marrakech!
Les Deux Tours consists of 37 rooms or suite as well as 8 private pools in the villas and private residences. The vast rooms offer private bathrooms and views of lush gardens. For ultimate intimacy there are private villas, modeled on the architecture of the riad- a traditional Moroccan palace. Adobe walls, vaulted ceilings and colored tiles reflect the regional style, but there is a feel to it that goes beyond the Moroccan border. The retreat has been designed by the internationally acclaimed French-Tunisian architect, Charles Boccara.
With a gorgeous pool and spa area, the hotel is perfect for relaxing during the hot afternoon hours. Wander the gardens and stumble upon tortoises and exotic birds. Adjacent to the pool lies the renowned restaurant, La Pergola, serving a selection of light dishes suitable for warm weather, a blend of French and Moroccan specialities, but also typical regional platters : tajines, pastillas or briouates. Everyday, fresh vegetables, herbs and fruit are carefully picked from an organic garden inside the hotel grounds. In the evening dining is in the Salammbô restaurant, while marveling at the elegant interior or on the terrace overlooking the serene gardens.
· A team of professionals performs a variety of massages and treatments either inside rooms or in private open-air spaces.
· The hotel provides free shuttle service to and from the city center so that guests may easily visit Marrakech.
· Golf is available five minutes away.
About Marrakesh :
Aaah Morocco…… what a stunning country - from the myriad contrasts of the lush green olive groves to the deep red deserts! Along with this beautiful landscape comes a diverse population made up of Arabs and Berbers. Although predominately Muslim , there are are also Jewish and Christian communities that thrive alongside each other. Attracted by the beauty, culture, prices and activities of Marrakech, there is an huge expat community living there. The people are known for their tolerance and abhorition for violence and the government as well as the king have put into place major security measures in order to prevent any negative influences from taking hold of their country.
The two main languages spoken here are Arabic and French but most people who interact with tourists also speak English.
To join me :
- 50% deposit, payable directly to YogaFlower.Paris, is due by August 12th, 2017
- To profit from the Early Bird price, the 50% deposit is due by July 25th, 2017
- The balance is due in full no later than October 1st, 2017
Cancellation Policy :
Any cancellation made before Oct. 1st 2017 will result in the loss of your 50% deposit
Any cancellation made after Oct. 1st. 2017 will result in the loss of your full payment
All Inclusive: Yoga, the Breath & the Voice /
Yoga, le Souffle & la Voix
Toussaint Weekend : Oct. 29 - Nov. 1, 2016
La Cupidone, Lesches en Diois , Drôme